Mar 1, 2014

February Faves


Happy March!

Can you believe it?! It's already March 2014! Is this year going to whiz by?

My favorites for February shouldn't really surprise you. I've probably gushed about these products all month. Because these are my loves for the month, I get to be a little dramatic (I know, what's new?).

I can't live without my Philosophy Purity Made Simple facial cleanser. Well, I can, but I don't want to. This stuff is amazing. It cleans off all of my makeup, gently, without burning my eyes or causing my skin to go blotchy. I've tried other cleansers and this one is ... my fave!

I discovered the Sonia Kashuk blush in spice this past month. Wow! Smooth and beautiful. The color is just a perfect match for me. The only time I let it go was when I had to try out new blushes. Otherwise, I was rockin' this!

My Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed and Chic is so oooh la la. I got so many complements on this bronzer, that I've made it my number one. I've been playing with others that I may have to switch to in the summer but for now, this is the one.

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée in 600 doutzen's nude has been my favorite nail polish this past month. The color is so beautiful. It reminds me of a warm, milky, peppermint cocoa color (what?? I like food so food analogies work for me!!). The formulation isn't A plus but it lasts long enough for my nails to look great!

Big shocker alert! I'm in love with Rimmel London lip liners and lipsticks. There were 2 days out of this month that I didn't use Rimmel London lip liners. And, you know I loved my RL lipsticks. They are so creamy and moist and last such a long time. I was glad Target had them on sale and even gladder that I had coupons.

And, once a week I coated my nails with Sally Hansen Insta-dry Top Coat. If you don't own this, you are making poor life choices (or, you just need to go get a bottle and see if for yourself). It is a wonderful top coat and after 3 - 5 minutes, your nails are dry to the touch. You can even blow your nose after 10 minutes!

So that's my faves for February. Will one of these make it to the March faves? It's possible. But, I have picked up some new stuff.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment