Mar 2, 2014

It's A Haul Y'all!


I've been shopping!! I know, what's new? I had some drugstore cash and some really good coupons. I decided I needed to add to my makeup collection. It was getting low.

LOL! That was funny. Anyway, I needed to run into Target, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart and while I was there, well, I picked up one or two things.

At Target I picked up another eos lip balm in pomegranate raspberry. I have the watermelon wonderland one and in order to make a good assessment, I felt I needed two. Now that I have two, an EOS review is coming soon! I also picked up a Boots No. 7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Spice. I hope that it's as good as my Sonia Kashuk blush in spice. At the full $9.99 price I never even looked at it but for $2.98, I'll try it out.

Because I had coupons I picked up some Rimmel London products. I got 60 seconds nail polish in Golden Hour, and Stay Glossy Last & Shine Lipgloss in All Night Long and Fuchsia Fever. The nail polish looks so pretty. I can't wait to paint my tootsies with it and I've already tested those lip glosses. Spoiler alert - they are delightful!!

I've been planning some face primer testing. So, I used my free Rite Aid money in conjunction with a NYC Buy One, Get One Free promotion to get the NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer in clear. My free item was NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny. I figured if everyone else had it, I should have it too. I also purchased the NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara cause, well, you know what March is! As my free item, I picked up NYC In a New York Minute Sparkle Top Coat in Big City Dazzle because it looked so pretty in the bottle. I can't resist a pretty nail polish. That's why my collection is so...well, never mind. We don't have the kind of time today.

I also purchased an Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow mascara. I've heard good things about this and because it was 40% off and I had $1.00 off coupon, I thought this would be a good time to try it.

I only purchased one thing at Wal-Mart. I needed (wanted) some eyeshadow brushes so I thought I'd give the Soho 6 Piece Color Expression Eye Set a chance. I've been touching the bristles since I got home. They feel pretty soft. I feel pretty good about them!

And then I came home. I figured I had sent enough money and I had a lot of toys to play with now!


But we all know tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment