Feb 10, 2014

Nail Polish Change - L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée in 600 doutzen's nude

Hey pretty people!

I am now on polish two of my six L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée nail polish colors. This past week was 600 doutzen's nude. Last week I wore 370 jennifer's nude and wasn't all that excited about the color. I liked the formulation but the color didn't rock my world. This week...600 doutzen's nude...oh baby! I am loving this one to pieces!



doutzen's nude (yes, lowercase on purpose) refers to Dutch model/actress Doutzen Kroes. The lip and nail colors with her name are shades of warm pink. The lipstick is the barest hint of pink and the polish is a warm, milky cocoa color with a splash of pink thrown in. The formula itself is the same as last week. My nails didn't chip any quicker than any of the other L'Oreal polish. I like the brush. It makes staying in the lines easier -- trust me, I need this perk.


I am really enjoying this color. It will definitely stay in my rotation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment