Feb 4, 2014

It's A Haul Y'all!


Hey There.

I honestly didn't think there would be a haul this week. Because of #Snowmageddon I didn't get to my stores. I was sad and kinda depressed. So, what did I do Saturday and Sunday? I hit every drugstore within a  ten mile radius and...

... still almost came away with nothing. Thank goodness for Walgreens brand BOGO 1/2 off.

I've been eyeing the Studio 35 Beauty Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream for several months. One of the YouTube gurus said that it would change my life! I had just purchased a night time face cream before that and I didn't want to be wasteful so I've been using what I had. BUT, Studio 35 Beauty BOGO 1/2 off made me pick it up! I have high hopes for it so it better no let me down! I made my 1/2 price item the Classic Scent Lotion. Looks like Jergens huh? That's why I got it!

I've been trying to use a mask every week so I picked up 2 Studio 35 Beauty masks - Detoxifying Mask & Deep Cleansing Mask. So far I've used 2 masks in 4 weeks (It's a goal. I'll get there) and I don't see a difference...yet. I have faith though and these Studio 35 Beauty masks have been mentioned in beauty circles so at $3 total, it's worth a try.

I picked up 2 new Rimmel London Exaggerate lip liners -- East End Snob and Rich. I've heard good things about East End Snob so I had to try it out. Rich looked like a nice mocha. I think it will help out some of the nude lipsticks that I have (like a million of them). I also picked up a new Jordana Best Lash Extreme because, isn't it the best mascara out there? I'm, really glad I found it. Stay tuned though. March is Mascara Month (in my mind) so we're gonna try some new ones.

On the way home I stopped by my local beauty supply store and picked up more NYX Retractable Waterproof Eye Liners (Brown and Black) and a pretty new lip color. Believe it or not, I don't own a NYX round lipstick. I picked up the color Tea. It's a warm nude (you could play drinking games with the number of times I say brown, nude or cocoa).

And that's what I picked up this week. Not much, which is good for my wallet but I feel like I didn't buy anything. It all good though.


I have all week to catch up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment