Feb 28, 2014

Empties!


Empties!

I love watching empties videos on YouTube. Why? Cause I'm nosey. I like seeing what people used up. I want to know if they liked something or just used it to get rid it or (as I have been known to do) just chuck it in the bin cause they are tired of trying to use it all. So, since I get great enjoyment out of watching other people route through their trash, I thought I'd let you see what's in my trash.

Where do I begin? Let's start with the face masks. I began using face masks about 6 or so weeks ago. I wanted to see if I noticed any improvement in my skin. The first round of masks didn't prove anything  really but the second round did. I won't provide any spoilers for my next mask review but you should totally watch for it.

Avon Bubble Bath. I'm kinda surprised there's only one in there. I'm a bubble bath fiend and my bubble bath of choice is Avon. One day I'll have to do a review of my Avon Bubble Bath collection. You can rest assured when I do, there won't be much complaining!!

Bath and Body Works shower gel in sweet cinnamon pumpkin. Oh. My. Gosh. This smells so good. I think it's only around during the fall and I stock up during the December sale. If you see it, grab 3 of them!

Jordana Best Lash Mascara. I won't say much because Mascara March is coming up (have I plugged that enough? LOL) and I'm sure to give it a glowing review. If you haven't tried this, you really need to. It's only $3.99 and I think you will be pleased.

Bare Minerals Handy Kabuki Brush. I got this brush the very first time I tried Bare Minerals. I purchased that starter kit that everyone gets and this brush came with it. At the time, I didn't really know what to do with it. Since then I have learned that whatever you want to do with it is probably fine. I used this one mainly for adding the barest hint of blush or bronzer to my cheeks. This one is not one of my favorites and ended up in the bin because it began to shed. Would I buy this brush alone. Probably not. It was fine but not fine enough to purchase.

Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails. This was ok. I had it for a number of years and it finally became too goopy to use. That's ok because I now have Sally Hansen Insta-dry (my new holy grail top coat/fast dry coat). And, because I have my new one I don't have to purchase the old one.

CVS pharmacy Eye Makeup Remover Pads. I have about 3 packs of these. I initially fell in love with these eye makeup remover pads and stocked up. Then after about a month of use, my eyes began to burn. I've been using them for cleanup (shadow fall out, lipstick slip, etc.) and once I finish the packs I have, I will not repurchase.

I love using facial buff sponges to wash my face at night. I use a light hand with my Purity Cleanser and make sure I get all the makeup off my face at night. I like to use the Target brand. I've tried other brands and they aren't as soft as Target facial buff sponges are. I use one sponge every 4 or 5 days and feel like I get a really good clean.

And last but not least, I've trashed another eye brow razor. This one is Annie's brand. I picked it up at the beauty supply store. I like it. It's a razor. Nothing earth shattering or life changing. I use 1 every 3 months because I'm lazy and don't keep my eyebrows up like I should. I'll do better and of course, I'll purchase more.


So that's my trash people. Nothing fancy or exciting. What's in your empties? Will you repurchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment