Feb 27, 2014

Sample Bin Review - Perfumes


Hey Everyone!

I'm almost through all of my perfume samples from the sample bin now. It's been an interesting trip through the valley of smells. I'm not really a perfume person. I like a nice body oil but I'm really picky when it comes to perfume. Still, I had no problems testing out these sample scents for you.


Katy Perry Killer Queen Sephora $39 for 1 oz.
I love this! It's a soft, spicy, warm scent that smells so good. It's mellow, laid back and just comfortable. I enjoyed wearing this and have plans to pick up a bottle.

Versace Bright Crystal - Department Store $51 for 1 oz.
I was expecting this to be a really heavy scent because I've smelled some high end fragrances that were really strong. But, this was nice. It has a faint, floral scent that is sweet but not overly so. The first swipe was kinda strong but after 15 minutes I was happy with the way it mellowed. I don't know that I'd buy it but if you get it for me for my birthday, I'll put it on.

Love Etc. by The Body Shop - I couldn't find a price other than ebay
This was really strong. It was a floral scent that overwhelmed me. I almost immediately washed my arm with soap and water. I tried a smaller dab the second day and wasn't any more pleased. I can't think of any reason that I'd purchase this.

Dreams Unlimited by The Body Shop - I couldn't find a price other than ebay
This scent was also a sharp floral that was a bit too much for me. I do have to admit, once I wear it for an hour or so it wasn't as sharp but who wants to wait an hour for a fragrance to die down. I probably wouldn't purchase it.

And that was part 2. I'm sure my coworkers have wondered what's going on? Why does she smell good (or bad) today?

No worries. I have one more part for you. You just wait until I pull out the last sample bin review - perfumes, part 3.


(sample bin review - perfumes, part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment