Jul 25, 2015

Laneige Basic & New Water Bank Moisture Kit


Hey there!

I mentioned in my Laneige Brightening Sparkling Water Pop Essence blog post that the nice people at the store gave me a Basic & New Water Bank Moisture Kit. A couple of folks wanted to know more about what was in the actual kit. I haven't used the kit yet because I have some samples from Derma e. Once I've finished my Derma e samples, I'll begin using this kit.

So inside this kit are 5 very nice sized samples of Laneige New Water Bank Moisture items. My sales lady labeled them for me and told what to use with what else and what shouldn't be used together. Now that I am pulling everything out, all that knowledge seems for naught.



The first item is the Power Essential Skin Refiner (6.7 fl. oz $23.75, Target). It's to be used after you cleanse your face so it acts as a toner. It removes the things that your cleanser leaves behind. The sample is for dry to normal skin.



My next item is the Water Bank Essence (2 oz, $38.89, Amazon.com). It's like a super moisturizer. I don't know if that means it will be too think for me or not. If so, I might have to wait until winter to use it.



The next item is the Balancing Emulsion (4.0 fl. oz, $28.49, Target). I think that this is a lighter moisturizing lotion for normal to dry skin. Perhaps that's what I'll use for the summer.



There is an eye gel included. It's the Water Bank Eye Gel (50 ml, $32.49, Target). I might try it out and see if it works. My eye area is dry right now but because of my Blepharitis I have to be very careful with eye products. But, I do need to try something.



And last but not least is the Moisture Bank Moisture Cream (50 ml container, $32, Target). It's another moisturizer. This one is for normal to dry skin. Well, my face will be nice and plump! I think out of 3 moisturizers, I should be able to find one that I like, right?

Even thought this kit seems a bit weird (and more like a moisturizer "try me" set) I'm glad that I got it. It's good to try new face products if you aren't happy with what you are currently using, and I'm not.


I plan on giving this one a good testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment