Jul 17, 2015

Derma e - Preview


Hey there!

I have been so interested in skin care lately. What I’ve been using for the last few months really hasn’t tickled my fancy. I mean, it works but it doesn’t work well. If you remember, I used to use Garnier Nutritionist Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion for years. It was my holy grail moisturizer. I was perfectly happy with it but when I went to repurchase it last year, they had changed the formula. They added more sunscreen and my poor little sensitive face can’t handle that! I knew that it was time for a change.



I knew that I wanted to do better than want I had been doing. I wanted a better skin care regimen. While doing my research, I came across derma e. Over the July 4th holiday, they were having a sale and I noticed that I could order a sampler kit for $4.95. That was right up my alley! Nine product to try plus a $5 off coupon sounded like a great deal to me.

I don’t know about derma e but the little information booklet that I received with my order says that they are "100% vegan, cruelty-free, and paraben-free". I know that they are sold at health food stores and I've seen them at the T.J. Maxx.


They aren't cheap but really, you can't think about cheap when it comes to your face. I play it a bit on the safe side when it comes to my skin. I've had too many issues to just go by price alone. That being said, it appears that they have sales quite a bit so that should help your wallet.

The samples that I received are probably standard in their trial pack. A few types of cleansers, a few eye creams, different moisturizer creams and a charcoal mask. And, the packets look like you might be able to use them more than once so I'm gonna keep a ziplock baggie ready.

I'm excited to try this new line out. I will definitely keep you good folks in the know.

What skin care line are you currently using? Are you using a complete line or just bits and pieces? How is it working for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment