Mar 1, 2015

Empties!



Hey there!

Do  you see my new green empties tub? The cute but small green fabric basket that I was using wasn't large enough to hold all of my Health and Beauty Aid trash. This one from the Dollar Tree is big enough.


So this month I finished two Avon Bubble Baths. I used up a Lavender Garden Bubble Bath and a Pomegranate & Peony Bubble Bath. I like Avon Bubble Baths. You guys know I do. These were very nice. I haven't seen my Avon lady in a while so I added Wal-Mart bubble baths into the mix. I used Lavender Sonoma Spa Bubble Bath and Milk & Honey Sonoma Spa Bubble Bath. They are cheaper than Avon BBs but you have to use more. Even so, they work very well. They smell good and bubble up well.

Believe it or not, I only used up one body wash. I used a Dollar Tree Daily Defense Argan Oil Moisturizing Body Wash. I've been trying to use up most of the shower gels that I have accumulated over time. So, this month I only finished this one. I think I'll finish 2 more next moth!


I used a Secret Deodorant as always, an Annie's razor blade for my eyebrows, and a So Fresh So Clean Make-up Remover Pack. I picked up the makeup removers from Marshalls for $1.99. I wasn't a fan. I used them a few times and then they became my swatch removers. They weren't wet enough and I felt as if they didn't get any of the makeup off of my face.


I tossed some Becca makeup samples from Sephora. I tried using the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold and Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal. They did absolutely nothing for my face. Not a shimmer, not a glimmer not a sparkle in the sun. I am so glad that I didn't spend any money on these. I'd have been mad. I also tossed the perfume samples that I finally got around to testing. I kept one of them, gave one of them to a coworker and the rest are in the big green bin.



I finished a big container of It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product. I love this stuff. It's pricey but I honestly feel like it does something to my hair. I won't be repurchasing it though because I've begun going to the hair dresser every 2 weeks. No need in purchasing product if the salon lady is taking care of my hair.

I used another bottle of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat. By used a bottle I mean used half of a bottle. Anyone that uses Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat knows that it's all good until half way through the bottle. Then it's goes all goopy and stringy. That probably turns some people off. But, remember how awesome your top coat was for the first half of the bottle? Remember how super duper fast your nails dried when you used this product? Yep. It is soooo worth it! This stuff is the holy grail of fast dry top coats and if I only get to use half the bottle before trashing it, so be it. I'm ok with that.

I also, finally finished a Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms. Folks, I thought it would take for-eva to finish one of these. I've used this particular one for about a year. I currently have 4 more in different places in my house. I like them though. The color was good (cherry color) and it was moisturizing. If I didn't have 4 more, yes, I'd repurchase it.


My non-HBA empty has been my Gardein Pulled Porkless Shred BBQ Pocket Meals. I don't eat meat except seafood so I try to find "meat-like" foods for those times when I want something "meaty". Gardein has been making some pretty good things but I saw this pulled porkless pocket meal on a YouTube video a while back and jumped for joy when I saw the actual product in my local Wal-Mart. These bad boys are pretty good! The box says you can microwave them but I wouldn't suggest it. I put them in the oven at 350 for 25 minutes. The pastry is a bit sweeter than I like for a pulled porkless sandwich but it's a really tasty meal.


And that's what was in my trash this month. It didn't seem like a lot to me but I guess it really was once you tally it all up. What have you used up this month? Did you like it? Are you going to buy it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment