Feb 28, 2015

Preview - Illamasqua Nail Polish



Hey there!

I said that I wouldn't order from Hautelook again because it takes forever to get the items that you purchase. And, the last 2 purchases I made weren't the best products. But when I said I wouldn't do it again...

...I lied.

About a month ago, Hautelook had Illamasqua nail polish on their Mani Mondays. I grabbed the deal. There was NO way I was going to miss out on this high end polish for only $7.50 each. The normal price is $23 plus international shipping. That means I'd never have one of these babies without Hautelook.


I find a lot of nail polish at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls but never an Illamasqua polish. Some of my favorite YouTube gals love their Illamasqua polishes. That's why when Harem, Stance and Raindrops appeared on the Hautelook website, I pounced.

So, in order, I purchased Harem, Stance and Raindrops. Harem was one that is mentioned on YouTube a lot. Stance looked pretty and Raindrops looked amazing! Upon application (onto my nail wheel) Harem and Stance needed 3 coats and Raindrops needed 2.


I haven't worn these lovelies on my fingers yet (too many polishes in rotation but it's coming!) but I'm excited to have them. Keep an eye out and I'll tell you all about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment