Oct 21, 2014

Wal-Mart Beauty Box - Fall 2014


Hey There!

I said that I was going to try my hand at another subscription box and when I saw the quarterly Wal-mart subscription box for $5 a quarter, my alarm went off. That was the one for me! A subscription box that was quarterly and only $5 every 3 months? That was perfect!

I got my first box today and I was super excited to tear into it. I had no idea what was inside but it had to be worth $5, right? I was betting at least $10.


The first item that I saw was the Olay Regenerest Micro-Sculpting Cream (1.7 oz $23.94). If you recall, I got one of these samples when I went to my Oprah "The Life You Want" tour. I've been enjoying my sample and I'm glad that I got another one to test drive.

The next sample is a Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy duo (12.7 oz. 4.98 each). I've never tried this brand before so I'm very excited to try it. My sample is for Damage & Color Repair. My hair isn't really damaged (but it is relaxed) and I haven't had color in hair in about 12 years (but let one more silver/gray hair pop up!!).

I also got a L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer (1.7oz $19.97). My sample is .5 oz so not bad at all. I will probably wait until I'm finished with my open container of Olay Regenerest Micro-Sculpting Cream before trying this one.

I'm gonna smell good (maybe) because I got a sample of Couture Couture by Juicy Couture (1 oz. $27.10). I've heard of the brand but not this scent. I will know quickly if this is for me or not.

There's a Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel ($11.97). It's a full size so I am VERY happy about that. I have an event this weekend that I'll need a clear gel for.

And last but not least I got a CoverGirl Continuous Color lipstick in It's Your Mauve ($4.94). It appears to be a really pretty brown color (in time for Fall). I have a feeling I'll like this item too.


At first glance this box looks really good and again, I am more than sure that I got my $5 worth. Come back in a few weeks and we will see, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment