Oct 30, 2014

Empties!



Hey there!

So you've come back yet again to ramble through my bathroom trash can. Well come on in. You'll see some of the same items and a few new ones.



Major shocker -- I used up two AVON Bubble Baths (Vanilla Cream & Warm Vanilla & Fig - 2 for $10). I love them both and will always have both of these in my bathroom.  A while back I purchased 3 ULTA brand bubble bath minis (Marshmallow Chick and Yum Yum Yumberry - 3 for $10). None of them were super remarkable and I have no plans of repurchasing them. They didn't lather that well and honestly I was glad to get rid of them.

Another tube of Clobetasol Propionate. As I say each month, I don't have dandriff, I have seborrheic dermatitis. I know, I know. You can learn so much medical stuff from my blog! This is real life people! Anyway, I get a prescription from my doctor's office for this.

I finally finished my last Jergens Extra Moisturizing Hand Wash ($1 from Dollar Tree). I say finally because while this USE to be my favorite hand soap of life, I traded it in for the Bath & Body Works hand soaps. But, before I pulled out a B&BW hand soap, I wanted to use all of my Jergens up. Well, a few days ago that dream happened. Of course I'll purchase this again, when B&BW stops making hand soaps -- or I get tired of them and come back.


I finished a Colgate Total Toothpaste. I always stick with Colgate because my dentist said so. I don't think I always tell you good people about it. Sorry about that because I know that you want to know!

I've mentioned my uses of the eyebrow razor that I use to the unruly beasts above my eyeballs. These Annie Eyebrow razors. I get a pack of 3 or 5 from the beauty supply store. I can't remember the price but I normally go through one per month.

I included a toothbrush to remind you to change your toothbrushes every few months. If you get a cold or sick, change it after the illness. I keep mine and use them to clean things.

I picked up new large hair pins. As you can see, these were getting pretty darn ratty. I use this to pin my hair up each night or just get my hair out my face in general.

Pacifica Color Quench lip balm. I did a blog post on it. Nuff said.

I am tossing a CVS Nail Polish Corrector Pen. It was a nice idea but this didn't work.


The next items were used by the kiddo. I purchased the Murad Acne Starter Kit ($30) for her. We did a 15 day review. Consider this our 30 day review. I don't feel that it did anything better than anything else. She didn't think so either.

She did try the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser ($8.47) and felt that she got better results from that than anything else she had used. We tried the sample and then I purchased the full size for her.


And, last but not least, my random item. It gets cold at night and sometimes I need a bit of tea to get warm. I finished a box of Yogi Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut tea. It's caffeine free so I drink it at night before bed. Love this. If you haven't tried it, pick up some from Wal-Mart or Target and try it.


And that's my trash. I can now throw all these items out!

No comments:

Post a Comment