Oct 31, 2014

Quickie Review - Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes



Hey there!

I'm going to blame my tardiness on the fact that Georgia gets everything (makeup related) slower than every place else. When someone else posts about a new blush or a great discount, I have to wait a few weeks before I see it. So I now (late as can be) present to you my new Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes lipsticks. 


I picked up Touch of Spice and Lust for Blush and instantly fell in love. They are matte but not "matte" matte. They are creamy and glide on smooth as silk. They are nicely pigmented. There isn't a weird smell or taste. And of course, they wear a long time.  

Because I love them so much and because I have a few open slots in my lipstick container, I have been eyeballing Daringly Nude, Ravishing Rose and Mesmerizing Magenta.


Keep a lookout on my Instagram for pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment