Apr 18, 2014

It's A 10 Miracle Leave-in Product


While Birthday shopping, I made a special stop by Ulta. I don't go to Ulta very often because it's not that close to my house and the sales are normally the same as the BOGO 1/2 off that I get at the drugstores. This time, I made an exception because Revlon, Maybelline and Jane products were 40% off and that included the special, limited editions items (spoiler alert -- I did get 3 of the Revlon Spiderman nail polishes!).

When I was getting rung up, the sales lady gave a free 2 fl. oz. It's A 10 Miracle Leave-in Product. I love It's A 10! I use this spray in conditioner every time I wash my hair. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable and it really is a good detangler.

It claims 10 things..

1. Repairs dry, damaged hair
2. Aids shine
3. Detangles
4. Controls frizz
5. Seals & protects hair color
6. Prevents split ends
7. Stops hair breakage
8. Creates silkiness
9. Enhances natural body
10. Flat iron spray & thermal protector

I give it a 7 out of 10. I remember what my hair was like before it so I'll take what it is now.

I was super stoked to get this freebie because a full size bottle is $18! I know that's a lot to spend on hair care products and now that I think about it, almost all of my hair care products are expensive ones. My hair serum is about $18, my shampoo and conditioner is $7.99 a bottle (when I don't catch them on sale) and the leave in conditioner that I like is $18. I guess my hair is needy. Maybe it's not such a bad thing that I didn't commit to a new flat iron. My old one is cheapo repo. With my hair care costs, can I really afford a new one?!

It doesn't matter. It's A 10, is really a 10 in my book. A freebie is nice but I'll still pay full price for it.


What's your guilty hair pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment