Jan 21, 2014

Organix Shampoos, Conditioners & Treatment Products


I have been using the Organix line of shampoos, conditioners and treatments and I must tell you, I think I have fallen in love. I know, I know.  I am totally late to the party but I showed up! And, I brought chips and dip. So it’s okay, right?

Seriously, I bought the Moroccan Argan Crème Shampoo and Conditioner and the Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner from CVS when they were on sale several months ago. I have relaxed hair and I have to be really careful about the products that I use.  The wrong products will dry my hair out. The hair blogs and youtube channels  had been touting the benefits of certain oils for relaxed hair so when I saw the CVS sale (and used some CVS bucks!) and decided to give it a try.

The first time I used the Moroccan Argan Crème Shampoo I was delighted that it smelled so nice. I only had to use a dab and it had a good lather.  When I squirted a dollop of conditioner on my hand and ran it through my hair I had to take a minute to go back and read the bottle. I thought I had put more shampoo on my hair. The conditioner glided through my hair like a dream! I covered my hair, used a conditioning cap for 20 minutes and rinsed out. My hair was so soft and it smelled glorious.

I tried the Brazilian Keratin Therapy and while it smells good too, I didn’t get the earth shattering conditioner experience so I probably won’t buy that one again. I just purchased the Cherry Blossom Ginseng and after one use, I feel happy with it but I will probably go back to my Moroccan Argan Crème. 



My hair really does feel healthier and smells great. I do plan on keeping the Moroccan Argan Crème in the mix and I’ll let you know about any new ones that I try.


Have you tried any of the Organix line? What’s your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment