Mar 10, 2014

Nail Polish Change - L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée in 630 liya's nude

It's becoming my swan song on polish review day. My nails looked jacked all up folks. I'm sorry! I have a cuticle problem and perhaps one day I'll grow up and take better care of them. I'm trying! I promise.



Okay, it's week 6 of my 6 L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée nail polish colors. Shhhh! Do you hear it? It's the sound of fireworks and horns blaring. I thought that reviewing 6 weeks of the same brand nail polishes should have been super easy and super fun but I discovered...it's not. It's a pain in the tuchus cause I have picked up about 12 new polishes that I would have loved to try in between. So, get ready for it folks! I'm about to show off some great colors!!

That's next week. This week was 630 liya's nude. The L'Oreal website says that Liya Kebede is an actress, model and internationally recognized designer. I've never heard of her but that doesn't mean she isn't popular. Her nude was the most un-nude of the entire line. It's a deep, muddy gray -- not what I would think a nude would be.


That being said, I really liked this color. I think it would be perfect for fall (October will see this color for sure!). It really a good match for my complexion and it's deep color was just a tad bit on the vampy side. I like that in a polish.

The formulation of the L'Oreal is the same as the others. After 4 or so days I start to see chipping. The tapered brush is nice and I only needed 2 coats (even though after that first coat I was beginning to worry).  The price point is fine but I'll probably reserve my polish money for other brands (unless it adds up to next to nuthin' with my coupons and BOGO and such.

I probably would be another L'Oreal Polish but not anytime soon.

 

And that concludes my tour of the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée nail polish colors. I enjoyed the hunt and I enjoyed trying the polishes. I also enjoyed wearing 2 of the 6 very much. I hope you enjoyed the international journey as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment