Mar 3, 2014

Nail Polish Change - L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée in 610 eva's nude


My hands are healing (slowly) so my nails don't look as jacked up as they have the past few weeks. They aren't great but are getting better.

Anywho, it's week 5 of my 6 L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée nail polish colors and I'm glad. I didn't realize what it meant to wear specific polish for six weeks; no deviation, from the script. I guess I'm just ready to try out all the other polishes that I've picked up. This week was 610 eva's nude. The Eva in eva's nude, of course, refers to Eva Longora of Desperate Housewives fame. Last week was 620 julianne's nude. I was very neutral about that one.

This color isn't much different in how I feel about it. This really is a nude for my complexion.  I like it but I don't love it. I think it's the perfect non color, color for me. It might work better for me if I weren't wearing clothing with bright colors. If I need a nude nail for a tan or white outfit, this would be my go to.

The formulation of the L'Oreal is the same as the others. After 4 or so days I start to see chipping. I did have chipping on my pointer finger first (after 24 hours). The tapered brush is nice and I only needed 2 coats.

If you are wondering about my accent finger, I am using the Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Bold Gold. I really like it as an accent color. It's a nice metallic gold that's not "pow, in your face." I can't see me using it on all my nails unless I use it as a base coat and add some sparkle or glitter or something.

BTW, did you see on my Instagram that this collection has FINALLY made it to my Rite Aid?! Geeze! I began searching 6 weeks ago and NOW we get them here in Atlanta. AND, I saw the lipsticks as well. Oh well. I guess I should be happy that we got them.


One polish to go folks. Aren't you excited? I know I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment