Feb 17, 2014

Nail Polish Change - L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée in 350 frieda's nude


I must preface this post and ask that you excuse my hands. I had a fight with a pair and the scissors and the scissors won. I have several cuts and I lost some nail length (grrrr!).

This week is the 3rd week of my six L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée nail polish colors. This week was 350 frieda's nude. (Yes, I know, lower case frieda. Sorry. It's the way the name is written on the bottle). Last week was 600 doutzen's nude and I really hated taking it off. It was very nice. I was hoping that frieda's nude would be just as delicious.

Well, frieda's nude was good, not as good, but good. It was named for Frieda Pinto, an Indian actress and model, most notably from the movies Slumdog Millionaire, You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger and Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Frieda's color is a metallic bronze nude. I'm not a big fan of metallic colors on my finger nails but this one was okay.

I wore the polish for 3 days before chipping occurred. Even then, it was minimal chipping. Remember, I type and work with my hands a lot so I give a little leeway to chipping. It didn't streak and I could have gotten away with 1 coat. I just wanted to see what 2 coats looked like. Well, 2 coats almost was too much. Next time, I'll go with one good coat and then add my top coat.

While this wasn't my favorite of the Color Riche Collection Privée nail colors, I won't push it to the back of the nail polish container or pass it to a friend. I can see me using this as an accent nail color or a toe color.


No comments:

Post a Comment