Feb 16, 2014

Quickie Review - Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Perfume Roll-On


Lately I have had a thing for the smell of coconut. For about 3 months vanilla coconut, mango coconut, anything coconut really, has been my go to scent. There is just something about the clean, fresh smell of coconut.

And, roll-on oils or roll-on perfumes mixed with oil are always best for me. I have allergies and some perfumes are just too much for my nose. Normally oils aren't as fragrant. They are softer but last longer. They warm up with your body heat and release fragrance through the day.

I have been using Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Perfume Roll-On for a while now. Wow! This smells so good. It's a fresh, warm coconut scent with hints of vanilla. It's a .33fl oz. roll-on tube that fits nicely in your makeup bag or purse. I got if for 50% off but the original price was $11.99. I'm not sure that I'd have paid full price but now that I have, I'd probably try one of the other scents. They have several scents and Malibu Lemon Blossom, Sandalwood and Hawaiian Ruby Guava that look good to me.

I have to admit that this particular scent doesn't last as long as other's that I've tried but I bet if I used the coconut body butter first, the two together would be powerful.


And yes...I plan to test that theory!

No comments:

Post a Comment