Feb 11, 2014

Quickie Review - Black Radiance Dynamic Duo Lip Balm & Gloss

My eyes zoomed in on the $1.00 off coupon. Yep. That's why I picked my first one up. I had seen Black Radiance products before, of course, and had picked up an eye quad or two but had never purchased any of the lippies. Black Radiance is a good brand and at $2.99 (after the coupon), it's really worth a try.


I'm glad that I did try. These Duo Lip Balm & Glosses are really nice. The website claims that there are 6 colors -- Hibiscus, Fuchsia, Plum, Bronze, Nude & Mauve. I only saw 4 at my store so I picked up Mauve and Bronze.

The balm isn't really a balm. It's very pigmented. It's almost a lipstick. And, the gloss is almost the same shade but glossy and shiny. So nice. You could wear them alone but I think they really mesh well. I knew when I was putting them on that it was a winner.


Both duos lasted your normal time frame for a gloss and my lips felt very hydrated. I preferred the mauve color. I immediately fell in love with it. The bronze was lighter than I thought it would be and required building up a bit.


I liked the Dynamic Duos. I will use the colors that I purchased quite a bit. Would I purchase more? Yes, if they came up with new colors. The colors that I saw left a bit to be desired. But, I would certainly recommend that you take a look at the colors and at that price point, you could try without worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment