Feb 3, 2014

Nail Polish Change - L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée in 370 jennifer's nude

Hey there!

So last week I made a big deal out of my six L'Oreal Paris Color Riche CollectionPrivée nail polish finds. I was so excited about this! I had just finished a week of my L'Oreal Nail Color in 320 Marvelous and I loved that color. I got a lot of complements. I was so happy with the L'Oreal nail colors that I could hardly stand myself when I finally decided to wear 370 jennifer's nude from my Privée collection. After painting my nails this past weekend, I think I came back down from the clouds.


jennifer (yes lowercase intended) refers to Jennifer Lopez. There is also a creamy lipstick in a "J Lo" color but it's not the same shade. The nail polish in 370 jennifer's nude is a muddy, brownie/grey mixed color. It's a decent color I suppose but I don't really like it against my skin. If I wear grey tones (as I did 2 days this week), then it's ok but anything else and the color is off. The formulation is a bit different than the previous week's L'Oreal Nail Color too. With 320 Marvelous I saw the greatness of the color after one coat. With 370 jennifer's nude, I got concerned after one coat. It was kind of streaky and I was really hoping a second coat would fix that. It did, if you don't look too closely.


The polish wore well during the week. I was very happy with that. I've mentioned before that I type a lot and work with my hands every day so most nail colors chip within a few days. jennifer's nude saw acceptable wear after 2 days but didn't chip for 4 days and the chips were minor ones. For me, that's pretty good.

I'll report back with a special nail polish review after I've worn all of the colors. This appears to be the darkest color so I think the rest of the colors will be a better fit for me.



Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment