Sep 28, 2015

WHAT I WORE - This Week In Face


Hey There!

My face products don't vary much. I always use a powder, bronzer, blush and a lippie. It keeps it simple. I said this week, but this has actually been my face for the last two weeks!



I love my MAC Studio Fix in NC42
That's not a surprise. I've been using 2 bronzers this month. I've been using my NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny (cult fave) and my e.l.f. Glow in Bronzed. Sunny has been my everyday bronzer and Bronzed has been my "let's go out" bronzer. I'm sad to say that haven't used my "let's go out" bronzer nearly as much as I'd like.



My cheeks have been simple. I've been using my NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Pink Cheek Glow. It's a soft pink color for me. Just a hint of color really. And when I need more color, I've used my Sonia Kashuk blush in Spice. This one is more of a deeper pink. You just need the smallest amount!



I mentioned going out and when you go out, you need a highlighter! I also gave my coworkers a treat during the week and wore my e.l.f. Baked Highlighter in Pink Diamonds. Careful! This is a BAM! highlighter and looks great. Just a touch!



My lips will amaze you. I have used 1 lipstick for two weeks. ONE!!! My Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in Blushing Nude has been my bae (did I just type that?!). I have been loving this beautiful warm brown with a hint of pink. It's such a versatile color and I could just wear it every day (and I did!).



I mixed it up with some lip glosses. The mix and match ability of these were fantastic! I wore my new Milani Lip Gloss (with no name, so brown) and my NYX Butter Glosses in Angel Food Cake and Strawberry Parfait. My Butter Glosses are always in my purse. I love them. They smell good and the jazz up any lip color or work well alone.


So that's been my face for 2 weeks. There have been minor exceptions (link here) but this has been my face uniform. I prepare my makeup for the week on Sunday, so I should have new face colors at the end of this week (or next few weeks). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment