Aug 2, 2015

Empties!


Hey there!

Let's change it up a bit this month. I normally start with the bath stuff. Let's go with something else first!



I finished a pack of face wipes. I used the Trader Joe's Micellar Cleanser & Makeup Remover ($3.99). I've been trying new face wipes because I want to use products that are better for me on my skin. I don't think this is it though. It removed the makeup that I wore but I felt like it left a residue that I had to get off of my face. I also finished another tube of Clobetasol Propionate. I have seborrheic dermatitis and this helps. I tossed these Goody Skinny Bobby Pins (actually, I took them to work). They didn't work and I was disappointed. I also finished a Lush sample of Vanishing Cream. Nothing vanished.



I washed my hair. You can congratulate me later. I finished a Hydrating Macadamia Oil Shampoo & Conditioner (BOGO - 2/$7.99) and a Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo from OGX. I love the OGX products. I am out of shampoo so I took the opportunity to buy a huge container of Nioxin Shampoo  (and a small container of conditioner). My hairdresser recommended #4 for the kiddo and myself. I'll let you know how it works.



I moisturized my feet and hands this month. I used up a small Aveda Foot Relief. I used to have this as my holy grail foot lotion but I'm not rich. I can't spend the money on it. I've been branching out. I also finished a Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion. It was a sample from one of my Walmart Boxes. I liked it a lot. It was very moisturizing.



You know what you don't see in my bath products? Avon products. I used up all the ones I had and I'm not sure that I want to purchase more of them. There are so many more products to try out and I have a lot of bath products that I need to finish. For instance, I used up an Equate Body Wash in Tranquil Dusk ($2.88). It smelled nice and lathered well. I finished 2 Bath & Body Works minis. I finished a Twilight Woods and a Japanese Blossom. Both of them were very nice, lathered well and worth another purchase.

I got a Caress Fine Fragrances shower gel in Love Forever. It was ok, nothing to write home about. It has a lot of color added and I was scared that it would stain my towels. It didn't but there wasn't a lot of lather and was heavily perfumed. Not worth the purchase in my book. I also finished a Lush Space Girl bath bomb ($5.25). It made the bath water purple and it smelled good. Unfortunately, I forgot to write down what it smelled like! But it was good. Worth buying it again.


That's what has been sitting in the green tub this month. Nothing too crazy. What did you use up this month? Do you plan on buying it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment