Aug 5, 2015

Becca Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Pressed - Champagne Pop

Photo credit - sephora.com

Hey there!

Do I dare? I mean really? Do I dare spend $38.00 on a luminizing pressed powder? Do I dare give in to the thousands of women that say "Yaaaas girl! You need this in your life?" Do I admit that I have searched every which way to confirm that brown skinned girls can enjoy this too? Do I risk it and find out if it's worth the hype?

I have tried many highlighters in my life and I have a high end love and a drugstore love. I don't NEED a new highlighter but a girl has got to live a little! I mean, if I don't play in makeup what on earth will I find to occupy my time?

Today I'm not wearing highlighter. Saturday night I put on so much of my bareMinerals READY® Luminizer Duo that whatever strobing is in the makeup world, I'm sure I was doing it, HARD! Tuesday night was a quick game of trivia so I just swept on some Wet n Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow. So, as you can see, I'm not new to the illuminize and/or glow world. 

Did I mention that I spent days, DAYS, watching videos seeing if this would work on my complexion. I was introduced to several new YouTubes because of it (yaaay!)

People say that the Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector is perfection. "They" say that it give a pop! bam! wham! to your upper cheek area. "They" say that it is high shine and a little goes a long way. "They" also say that it's not for the faint of heart and it's best at night. "They" say that its very shimmery. Who the hell "is they"? Sighhh.

And so that brings me to the question that is filling my heart with love, my head with confusion and my wallet with fear.

Do I do it? Do I get it for my collection?


Stay tuned and see what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment