Aug 1, 2015

e.l.f. Studio Brushes


Hey there!

Oh how I love me a good e.l.f. Studio Brush. I think they are my favorite makeup brush brand right now. That's why when e.l.f. had their "free shipping and handling, no minimum purchase" sale, I pushed the button to release everything in my cart.

If you are like me, you have a full e.l.f. shopping cart almost every day. Anytime e.l.f. sends me an email, I go to the website, make "air" purchases and just wait for the perfect opportunity to push the checkout button.

And there are always perfect opportunities around every corner.

Just look at my last few emails from e.l.f. You have a " free shipping and handling, no minimum purchase", email. A "limited edition kit only $6", email. A "last day for half off brushes" email...you get the picture. e.l.f. has a sale almost every day and I take advantage of them about once every 2 - 3 months.

I am not ashamed!

This time I order 2 makeup brushes that I have been coveting. I ordered the e.l.f. Ultimate Blending Brush ($6) and the e.l.f. Blending Brush (for face, not eyes) ($6). I saw them when I was trying to order the limited edition illuminating palette (do NOT get me started on that) but because the palette never came back in stock, my brushes dropped out of my shopping cart. Then the magical email appeared in my mailbox.



Oh yes please!

The e.l.f. Blending Brush (for face, not eyes) just looks like the perfect contour brush, does it not?! It's packed well but not too tightly. It looks like it will give you one hell of a fantastic bronzer look. And, the e.l.f. Ultimate Blending Brush looks like a phenomenal buffing brush for a better "powder as foundation" brush. I have a great powder buffer brush right now (my Claire's bamboo kabuki brush) and I don't know if this will replace it. I thought I'd give it a go and see.


So, I'm going to give these goodies a try and I'll let you know how they fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment