Jul 2, 2015

Physicians Formula Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Bronzer


Hey there!

I saw the Physicians Formula Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Bronzer in the July issue of Oprah magazine. It looks so pretty in the magazine. So, today on my shopping trip I decided to look into it and see if I needed to purchase it.

The $14.99 bronzer comes in two shades; light and regular. Both shades are have the 100% pure argan oil infused throughout. Because it's Physicians Formula, it's supposed to be non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, paraben free and dermatologist approved. I'm trying to do better with my makeup and skin care products. Physicians Formula products fit the bill.

The packaging is gorgeous. Make no mistake, this is a very pretty powder. The design is beautiful and it would look amazing on your makeup stand. The bronzed powder has a golden design overlay and when you look at it, you can't wait to get it on your skin.

But, the cold, hard truth is, this is not going to work on my skin. I have a MAC NC42 complexion. This stuff is only for folks with a lighter complexion. The bronze won't do anything for my skin. I don't know that the sheen would do much either and I already have stuff to give my face a sheen.

It's really too bad because I wanted it. But, there's no way that I'm going to spend 15 bucks for shimmer and a pretty package.


No, I'll wait for the next pretty that Physicians Formula comes out with because they will come out with something else and I will be taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment