Jul 18, 2015

WTW - Johnson & Johnson Baby Cologne

Photo credit: johnsonsbaby.com

Hey there!

The kiddo and I have been going to the Buford Highway Farmer's Market every week. I am so in love with that place. I spend, at minimum, 2 hours inside every time. There are so many things to see. It smells fantastic and the samples are wonderful and I feel like I'm in a specialty shop every Saturday morning. The kiddo and I almost dance through the place. It's just that great.

So this morning we twirled and wobbled our way through and on one of the isles of joy, we ran across small bottles of Johnson & Johnson baby cologne.

Yes, that's what I said. Baby cologne.

I didn't take a picture because some BHFM workers were nearby (and I do not want to get kicked out of the magical place). I did find them online pretty easily. The johnsonsbaby.com website has the information on it.

The website says that you "pour a small amount of Johnson's baby cologne in the palm of your hand and gently apply to your baby's skin". I'm not 100% sure why babies need to smell like perfume. I like that pure baby smell (not during the poo-poo time). But, what do I know? My baby is about to turn 19.

I couldn't find a site with all of the scents listed so I had to search. What I found was regular mild, Morning Dew, Summer Swing, Powder Mist, Tropical Burst and Heaven. You wanna know what else I found out? There are a LOT of companies that make baby cologne. I haven't heard of most of the companies but I do know about Baby Magic and they have a scent.

The kiddo and I did sniff one of the scents (can't remember which one) and it was a bit much in my opinion. The kiddo didn't like it either. This stuff must be all that and a bag of chips because the reviews are positive and the product seems to move. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have tried them.


Have you tried baby cologne? What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment