Jan 15, 2015

Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil


Hey There!

Winter brings out my driest skin. I change over from body lotions to body creams. Static electricity follows me everywhere. My nose is always dry and I require a constant dose of hot beverages to keep me warm. 

I also have to change the products that I use on my face. My normal face lotion and cleanser are put away and I have to pull out super emollient creams. I wasn't sure what to do about my cleanser so I kept using the same thing. And, I kept getting dry patches on my face. No one recommended anything that caught my attention, so I was confused as to what I should try. 

When I was placing my Sephora VIB sale order, I needed to add about $7 to my order. I looked through some of the sale items but nothing jumped out at me. Then I looked through the skin care items and saw a tiny bottle of Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil for $10. I did some quick research and saw that several people recommend it for dry skin. I thought I'd give it a try. 

This stuff is so great. It smells of fresh herbs and a hint of mint or something. It's a thicker cleansing oil that warms in your hands and feels so good when you rub it onto your dry face. It's a facial massage every time you wash your face. It removes all of my makeup (concealer, primer, face powder, bronzer, blush, eye brow pencil) and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moist...not dry and tight! I love that. I feel like it's helping my moisturizer before I even get that far.

I purchased the 1.7 fl. oz for $10 but next time I plan to purchase the 5 oz for $28.


Has anyone else tried the Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil? Do you recommend anything else in the Boscia line?

No comments:

Post a Comment