Jan 16, 2015

Jordana Modern Matte lipstick


Hey There!

Jordana came out with their Modern Matte lipstick line and I, of course, needed to check it out. I mean, I love their lip liners and their Best Lash mascara is truly the best mascara out there (in my opinion). Why wouldn't their lipsticks be great?!

I picked up 2 because the third one was sold out . I purchased Matte Bare and Matte Classy. Matte Frappuccino was one I wanted to try but they had sold out. 

The display was pretty and showed off the 12 that they have in the line. It was a nice array of colors but I wanted to stick with the nudes. 


These lippies go on smooth with a dab of lip balm underneath. I wear lip balm under all lipsticks. There wasn't any tugging at all. The colors I chose were nicely pigmented and they lasted several hours. They wore comfortably and didn't dry out my lips. I tried both of them alone and with a NYX Butter Gloss (Angel Food Cake) over them. The nice thing was that once the gloss wore off, the color was still pretty. 

These lippies were $2.49 each. I know that because of Jordana's price point people assume it's an inferior product. Oh contrair mon frere! Jordana products are VERY good. The lower prices simply allow me to try more of their products. Remember, I have returned some very high end lipsticks because I felt they were too uncomfortable to wear. 

But I digress. Now that I have tried these 2 and like them so much, I will definitely go back and get the third one.  


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment