Sep 27, 2014

September Face (Powder) Off - Black Radiance Pressed Powder



Hey There!

I mentioned his product back in my June favorites. It was a purchase for my daughter's prom makeup. I thought it would be a good shade for her but it ended up being a good shade for me instead.

Black Radiance is one of those makeup lines that I almost forget about. It's normally the first cosmetic line that you see when you walk to the makeup area at the drugstore but it doesn't always stand out. The only reason I looked there is because I like their lipsticks and I know that they have a good selection of shades for brown skinned ladies. The shade selection does lean toward darker complexions but the colors are so expressive that anyone with a touch of tan can get away with the lipsticks, shadows, blushes and bronzers.


Anywho, I really like this pressed powder. You get .28 oz of product for about $5 and I got it in the shade Honey Amber. At first glance it looks a tad bit dark but when buffed in, it gives me the tiniest bit of a summer glow. It's nice and really warms up my complexion. This powder has a really good staying power and I only need to touch up my t-zone area. It's smooth and in my book, rivals some of the higher priced products.

If you haven't tried Black Radiance powders (pressed, blushes & bronzers), you really have to wander over and try them. If you are fair skinned, you might be able to peek at some of the bronzers (and use a VERY light hand). Gingersnap has always been a fave of mine. If you have a bit of tan, try some of the other colors. I think you will be very surprised!


So, would I buy this product again? Of course! I think you should try it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment