Sep 23, 2014

Ipsy Bag - September - Preview


Hey there!

It's that time again. I got my metallic pink package in the mail today! I was very excited. I opened it right at my desk and looked, smelled, and played with almost everything.

Just briefly, the Ipsy Bag (<-- a link to the about Ipsy page only, however my personal link is below), is a subscription service makeup bag. For $10 a month, you get a cute bag and 5 beauty items -- sometimes full size, most of the time mini's. Some of the companies that supply items are very well known and some are lesser known companies. I enjoy the subscription because it's like getting a little birthday present every month!

This month we have a cute gray studded bag that I plan on getting use out of. There's a Pacifica Natural Minerals liner, a NYX eyeshadow, Briogeo deep conditioner for my hair, Cailyn Art Touch Tinted  Lip gloss and a double ended Crown crease/shadow brush.

At first glance, I think I'm going to love 2 of the items (plus the bag. I already love the bag!).There is one item that I think I'll pass along and one item that I'm not sure about. The 5th item could go either way. But, you know you can't really say until the 2 weeks are up. Last month I wasn't sure about everything and ended up loving some things I didn't think I would. You just don't know folks. You just don't know.

Stay tuned. I'll let you know what the deal is!


AND, I've been thinking about adding a second beauty bag subscription to my list. You know that I tried the Conscious box and that didn't work out so well. Now that I've freed up that $20, I think I might try something different. What do you guys think? What subscription services have you tried and loved? And, which ones do I need to steer clear of?




Ipsy Link  <--- I've put my link right here in case you are interested in checking this out for yourself. I personally think it's a great deal for $10 BUT that is completely my opinion and if you don't want to use my link, that's okay too! If you are interested and would like to try them out, I'd be super stoked if you did use my Link. If you do decide to, come back and tell me how you like your first bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment