Sep 24, 2014

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks



Hey there!

A good girlfriend of mine has been eyeing the "original" Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks, so I brought my collection to work so that she could test them out. I haven’t been able to find the new ones in stores yet (can you say order them online?) but I decided that while I had the old ones out for her, I could show you lovely ladies what I currently have and what I think.



I have five Megalast Lipsticks that I use all the time. I have (top to bottom) Cherry Bomb, Mauve Outta Here, Wine Room, Bare It All and Think Pink. Out of all of them, I use Bare It All the most. That color is amaze-balls! I use Cherry Bomb the least. It's a vampy color and that's the one I use on nights out on the town. I'd wear it more, if I had more nights out. #couchpotatoproblems.

I told my friend (and I'll tell you too), while these colors are great, you have to use a lip balm with them. If you don't, you will have chapped lips by the end of the day. If you just use a tiny bit of lip balm, your color will stay for several hours and your lips with thank you that night.

I know that many people look at the $1.99 price point and steer away but man! You are missing out if you do that. These lippies are so good that you will keep repurchasing them. I know the $ .99 Wet n Wild lippies are iffie but these are worth it.

Now, I've been to several blog sites and have already picked out 3 of the new Fall lip colors and 3 of the nail polishes that I want. I did find 1 of the nail polishes already (So Berry On Trend) and can't wait to find the others. I'll let you know on Instagram as SOON as I do!!

Have you tried them yet? Or, are you like me and in a region of the U.S. that MUST get everything last? SIghhhhh!


I'm gonna move just for makeup reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment