Aug 11, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Avon Nailwear Pro + nail in Sheer Lilac

Yep! That's the beginning of day two and you see that the
polish on the tips of my nails is gone. Sighhhhh.
IGNORE my ragged cuticles please!

Hey There!

This week I wore the second of my two new Avon Nailwear Pro+ nail polishes. The color was Sheer Lilac.

The color was very pretty. It was a pinky lilac with a opalescent glow. It wasn't too purple or too pink, just a really good mix. It went well with my skin tone -- maybe too well. It was a soft color that would work if you are going to an event or something that was very conservative. I like a little more pop on my nails.

The brush on the Nailwear Pro+ line isn't tapered (which I grown fond of) and the top is "squarish" which makes it harder to hold.

The formula is not the best.  Just like the first Avon Nailwear Pro+ polish I tried, this one chipped after about two days. I caught them both on sale for $1.99 each so I don't feel so bad. But, being cheap doesn't mean they shouldn't be good quality. My Wet n Wild polishes are $1.99 and they work beautifully.



While I really liked these colors, I will probably stay away from these polishes. I only ask a few things of a good nail polish. One of the most important things is to last for 5 or 6 days without chipping. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment