Jul 28, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Avon Nailwear Pro + nail in Cotton Candy


Hey There!

This week I stayed on the pink train and wore one of my two new Avon Nailwear Pro + nail polishes. The color was Cotton Candy.

The color was gorgeous. It was a beautiful pink that went beautifully with my completion. I got a lot of complements.

The brush wasn't tapered. I've found that I like that. The top is "squarish". I found that I didn't like that. The "squarish" top wasn't all that easy to hold.

It wore ok. The formula is just mediocre.  It chipped after about two days but because it was a light color you couldn't tell. I was hoping for better though. I like Avon products and really wanted to be able to say good things about it. 

This next week I will be wearing the other color that I purchased. I hope it wears better. If that's the case, then I can simply chalk it up to a bad batch. 


Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment