Jul 20, 2014

Moisturizer Search part 2



Hey there!

It's not a secret that I'm on the hunt for a new moisturizer (or maybe it is - I dunno). And, I mentioned that I may have found one that I like. I'm picky when it comes to moisturizers so I was prepared for a long search. I'm not 100% sure that my search is over.

I've been using Sephora's Super Loaded Age Defy Serum for over a month now. It costs $32 for 1.0 fl oz and as the name suggests, you can only purchase it at Sephora. It's light weight, smells nice and leaves my skin feeling soft. Squeeze 2 pumps out of the tube to moisturize, and squeeze 3 pumps to luxurize your skin (I know that's not a real word but it kinda is!). It's hydrating for the day, not quite enough for night (but it doesn't promise to be for night time).



And that's it. I mean that's nice but for $32 I kinda want something to happen. I want my skin to be better not just the same. And, I don't particularly care for the bottle. I can't tell how much is left. I just keep hoping that it's a whole lot.

That being said, yes, I'll probably buy it again. I haven't found anything else that seems to moisturize enough without burning or irritating my skin. Everything has high SPF now. The problem with that is I'm apparently allergic to that much SPF. I can take smaller amounts but that's all.

I am still looking but I think I've found the one. And, because I'm still looking, I'm not really sure that I have found the one.


Sighhhh, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment