Jul 19, 2014

Ipsy Bag - July - Preview


Hey there!

I don't know if anyone else gets excited when they see this pretty pink bag in the mail but I do. The guy from the mailroom came down the hall with that bright pink packet and I almost squealed out loud. I wasn't sure what was in it but I knew I'd love it!

This month we got a bright pink bag inside our bright pink packet (it's a good thing I like pink). I haven't read up on it but it's cute. It smells funny but I'm sure the smell will dissipate after a while.



I got a Be Fine Food Skin Care Daily Moisturizer with SPF. I'm excited about that because I've been trying to find a good moisturizer.

The bag also came with a bare minerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow. I'll reserve my judgment and won't give anything away (but I think I'm gonna love it!).

There was a Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm. I love lip balms so I'm all about it!

I got a Whet nail polish in a color that's....well, just wait for the reviews.

And they included a Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil. You think you know, but you don't!

So I can't wait to try these goodies. I opened the bag at work Thursday and wanted to try everything right away! But, I restrained myself.

This weekend I will try EVERYTHING!!


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment