Jul 24, 2014

Conscious Box 3



Hey There!

I am embarrassed and ashamed. This is my third Conscious Box and I forgot to do a follow up review on the first one and I didn't do a preview or review of the second one.

Well, I didn't forget as much as I just didn't do it. When I do review it (spoiler alert) you will totally understand why it took me so long.



This time I promise to come back and review it. As a good faith gesture, for Sunday Funday this week, I'll review the first 2 boxes all rolled into 1! How about that?

Let me back up. For those of you that don't know what Conscious Boxes are, the website boasts that it's a monthly subscription box that helps you discover healthier choices. They do that by sending samples of items each month that are supposed to be healthier, natural and non-GMO. The box retails for $19.99 a month but I got my first box on Groupon for $10.

So, this month, my box came jam packed with goodies. Just at first glance you see cheddar bunnies, a drink mix pack, Izzie drink and lots of other things. Some things don't interest me at all. I'll come back in a week or so and let you know what I thought.





NOTE: Because I mention Groupon.com, I've added my Groupon link here <---. If you are interested in trying Groupon I'd love it if you used my link. If you aren't interested in using my link, I totally understand -- no worries. But, you do need to head over to Groupon.com and see what kind of deals they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment