Jul 23, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal lip balms




Hey There!

Don't sit there and judge me! It's not my fault that these new Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal lip balms jumped into my shopping cart at Wal-Mart. I don't even think I was looking in that direction when it happened! Besides, it's not like I have that many of them!!

ALL LIES! Sighhhh. I was just minding my own business in Wally World when I saw these. I don't even think I knew that they were coming out! The website says that they have 6 new shimmering shades. I got suckered ended up purchasing only 2 of them. I picked up Twinkling Taupe and Beam of Blush.



Both of these colors appeared in the package to be women of color safe. When I got them home and used them, I realized that they all are probably women of color safe. They don't give off much color at all. They also don't give off much sparkle. That's ok because I don't like a lot of sparkle but Maybelline probably shouldn't advertise these as sparkly if they aren't. Someone else might get mad.

They do moisturize and they do last a while (no, not 8 hours like they say) but they aren't anything special. I mean they aren't anything special as compared to other Baby Lips lip balms. My fave Baby Lips is the one that smells like fruity pebbles. I have 2 of those (one for work and one for home -- see! That's totally acceptable). These Baby Lips do rock the heck out of all other lip balms though -- make no mistake.

So, do I regret buying these? Of course not. Had I known they weren't anything special would I have purchased them? No, probably not. Will that keep me from buying whatever comes out next? Of course not!

Me and Maybelline Baby Lips have a thing going on.


Have you tried these yet? What's your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment