Jun 13, 2014

Conscious Box



Nope. This isn't a makeup subscription box.  And no, I'm not doing it to sell anything or make you go somewhere for points. I will say that I've added a link so you can see what I'm talking about but I'm not trying to coerce you to do anything.

Whew! That's out the way.

About 3 weeks ago I saw a Groupon for the Conscious Box. It's a monthly box subscription with "natural, GMO-free goods to try". The monthly fee is $19.95 a month but the Groupon was for $10 for the first month.

First, let me say that if you aren't using Groupon for deals and steals, you are missing out. Today, I paid $5 for a $10 Starbucks gift ecard. I've purchased wine tasting trips, BYOB painting events, bartending classes (yes, I'm certified and I can make drinks at your next party, provided it's the 12 that I have notes on), phone cases, cosmetics, Amazon book deals, etc. I'm pretty sure that most of you use Groupon regularly but if not, take 15 minutes to peruse the page and I'm sure you'll find something you can use.

Anywho, I try to eat healthy (most of the time) so I thought I'd give this new subscription box a shot. It couldn't be bad for $10 so I pushed the Groupon button. And, waa-laa! A week ago my box came in.

There's all kinds of goodies inside. My fun fact card says there some lotion, some wipes, come coffee, a snack, some dishwasher tablets and... well, I'll tell you about everything later. What's important is that this stuff is natural and supposedly healthy and I'm gonna scrutinize the heck out of this box. It's okay if this first box is worth $10 because that's what I paid for it, but it better have on it's A game. I'm a picky person (yep, didn't see that, huh?!) and I like only the best. Sometimes the best is expensive but sometimes the best is really cheap and has a coupon.

The whole point of this post is that I'm going to spend the next week or so trying everything and I'll tell you what I think. Again, not everything is makeup related but that's ok! You might find something unexpected that you like.

Then again we might all be disappointed.


Check back in next week people!

No comments:

Post a Comment