May 19, 2014

Nail Polish Change - KleanColor Nail Lacquer in Sheer Pink & L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in Candy Sprinkles


Hey there!

I decided to go all "bargain nails" this week. I used nail polishes that I picked up for a steal at my beauty supply store and the local Dollar General. I had been neglecting some of the tried and true colors in my nail polish bin so I wanted to pull them out and show them some love.

As always, I used my Sephora Formula X Hydrate Nail Hydrator as a base coat. Then I used 2 coats of KleanColor Nail Lacquer in Sheer Pink and 2 coats of L.A. Colors Color Craze in Candy Sprinkles for my party nail. Both colors are beautiful shades of pink that are nice and soft for spring. Candy Sprinkles really does remind you of the sprinkles that you see on top of cakes and cupcakes. Both polishes went on smoothly, no streaks and lasted well into the week. I really liked them both.


Now, every now and then I notice that complexion really does matter when it comes to nail polish color. Certain colors are kinda different depending on what color your hands are. I swatched these gorgeous colors on a nail wheel. Look at those pinks. Then look at my nails. While very, very pretty both ways, not the same pink, huh. Oh well. I still like the colors and plan to use them many more times.


What's in store for this week? I don't know. I'm currently slipping on some Nail Hydrator on my nails for a day or two. I'll think about color tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment