Apr 29, 2014

Bath & Body Works Candle Haul

 

I like candles. I like candles that smell really good. I like candles that smell really good that I get on sale. Bath & Body Works had a sale on candles. Guess what I purchased?!

Bath & Body Works sends an email almost every day and normally I ignore them. This time they sent an email and promised me $5 mason jar candles and a free $14.00 or less item. You know I high tailed it down there right after work.

I didn't go crazy this time. I had just purchased several mini's a few weeks before. I only got 5 candles (ONLY -- did you see that I actually used the work ONLY). I picked up Frosted Cupcake, Watermelon Lemonade, Coconut Leaves, Lemon Verbena and Garden Strawberry. Yes, I realize that they all reference food. Don't judge me!

My faves are Garden Strawberry and Coconut Leaves. OMG. Garden Strawberry is the best candle ever (well, you know). It smells so good. You think that there is a bowl of sweet, delicious strawberries nearby. And the Coconut Leaves candle smells like coconut and vanilla. That is such a wonderful scent as well. Takes me back to the beach every time.


Keeping with the food theme are my Watermelon Lemonade and Frosted Cupcake candles. Shut up -- Just shut up! These candles are ridiculous! The Watermelon Lemonade is a sweet, lemony scent that really does make you think of a glass of watermelon lemonade (and if you have not ever had a glass of watermelon lemonade, you need to find a restaurant that serves it and take a swig). Frosted Cupcake smells like a container of cupcake frosting and of course I know what that smells like! Haven't you eaten sweet frosting out of the container? That's not just me, I know that! It reminds me of Betty Crocker's vanilla frosting. Theirs (in my opinion) is a bit sweeter than the rest.


And last, but certainly not least is Lemon Verbena. I love this smell in general. There is something fresh about verbena and you mix in lemon, you have a scent that reminds you of a clean space. I have hand soaps, body wash, body soaps and other "clean products" that are in lemon verbena. Some people like the smell of Mr. Clean. I like the smell of Lemon Verbena.

And that's my candle haul. That's pretty good for a candle loving girl! I got out of the store for $25.


Oh, and my free item? A candle people! Weren't you listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment