Apr 30, 2014

Empties!


Hey there!

Folks, you are going to have to grab a snack. I have a large container of empties. It's ridiculous really.

So starting on the left - Assured brand Moisturizing Shave Cream for Women; Raspberry- I wasn't really finished with the container but it was about a year old. I don't know if that's good or bad but I decided I'd go ahead and just let it go. It's nice. It's shaving cream. I guess I'd buy it again.

Toothpaste! I am a Colgate girl. My dentist said it's best and I don't know if it's the truth or not but it's what I buy. The large one is Colgate Total Advanced Deep Clean Paste. The smaller one is Colgate Total Whitening Advanced Paste (see a trend -- I like paste not gel?). The other smaller one is a Crest 3D white. It was left over from a traveling jaunt. It's was fine but I prefer Colgate. Yes, of course, I'd repurchase.

Bath & Body Works Signature Vanillas Lemon Shower Gel. This is my FAVORITE shower gel EVA! I buy this in bulk the 2 or 3 times B&BW puts it out. I'm down to 1 bottle now and I am scared. I've been using the new bottle only on special occasions. Will I repurchase? Are you kidding? I will spend an entire paycheck on it.

Bath & Body Works Mini Candles - I love these minis. They let me "try before I buy" the large ones. I have Island Margarita, Pink Lemonade Poundcake (oh yes, baby!), Pineapple Mango & Peach Bellini. I would buy them all again. They smell really nice. Yes, I reuse the jars too.

Organix Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner - This is a fabulous conditioner. It smells good and it makes my hair nice and smooth. I will definitely repurchase.

CVS Keratin Straightening Conditioner - I thought it would be just as good as the Organix. It's good, yes, but it's not as good as Organix. Will I repurchase instead of Organix and save some money? Nope. Not worth it.

CVS Energize Moisturizing Body Wash - Oh yes ma'am or sir. This body wash is so nice and smells so citrusy and fresh. I like CVS brand body wash. They are just as good as some of the others that I buy. I buy them all the time.

Avon Blushing Kiss Bubble Bath - I keep Avon Bubble Bath a plenty. I love their bubble bath. It doesn't break me or my kiddo out and a little bit makes a ton of bubbles. This particular fragrance is a no. It smells like roses crushed and sprayed with rose scent. It's overpowering.

Secret Antiperspirant - Holy Grail deodorant. Can I say that? This one is in Powder Fresh. I don't buy anything else because nothing else works. I won't buy anything else EVER! Love it.

Annie eye razor - Yep. I use these bad boys to take care of the eyebrows. I like the curved shape of this brand. I'm already scared every time I shape up my brows. The curved handle makes me feel like I'm in control. I just bought a 3 pack and realized I currently have 3 other 3 packs with 2 left in each. LOL!

Covergirl Flamed Up Mega Curl Mascara, Almay Intense i-color Eyeliner in Purple Amethyst & Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Paranoid Purple. I love all three of these products. I wasn't done with any of them but they are casualties of my eye issue. Because I didn't know what was going on, I tossed them. I did find out recently that it's a pollen issue not some eye disease like I first feared. But, I had already put it in the empties bin and repurchased others so...

That baggie with a white tube with a red stripe is my prescription Clobetasol Propionate. I have a scalp issue that isn't dandruff. I use this every 3 days and I really don't have a choice but to repurchase it.

CVS Eye Makeup Remover Pads - First off, this burns the crap out of my eyes. I purchased like a super pack of them and then after the first pack experienced the burn. I used this pack to wipe swatches off my hands and clean up makeup mistakes. I will not repurchase and I will be soooo glad when I'm done with them.

Body Prescriptions Anti-Aging Facial Cleansing Wipes - meh. They didn't take off makeup or do anything at all. They were wet. I will never buy these again.

White Cloud Cotton Round - Nope. Not all cotton rounds are created equal. These were soft but if they got wet they would disintegrate. They were horrible when it came to removing eye makeup, which is why I purchased them. I prefer the CVS brand, which I have purchased

Elf Professional Bronzing Brush - This wasn't a good bronzing or blush brush at all. It wasn't full enough and it shed like crazy. Also, the color bled. Yep, red was everywhere. I love the Studio Blush Brush that ELF makes though. I have 2 of them. It just goes to show you that ELF brushes are hit or miss.

I also have some Sephora samples that I finished/discarded. I was going to tell you about those but I think I'll save it for another day.


And that's my cosmetic trash! Aren't you glad you grabbed that snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment