Apr 10, 2014

bareMinerals Correcting Concealer


Hey there!

Boys and girls I had plans to do a whole concealer review. I plotted and planned different concealers. I purchased a few new ones. I hot several samples. And after trying 3 of them, I decided that they just weren't as good as my bareMinerals Correcting Concealer. So while the Sephora 15% off sale was going on I picked up one. It.Lasts.For.Ever! I've had this one for about 9 months. I have spent maybe 15 of those days trying other concealers.

No don't get me wrong. Some of them have been nice. I tried the Cover FX Cream Concealer and liked that one well enough. I tried the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat and hated it. I also tried the LA Colors Concealer and hated it just as much. I tried IT Cosmetics concealer, NYX Concealer and the Boi-ing Concealer and none of them matched my skin tone. I really did give it the ole' college try.


In the end, I high tailed it back to what I know and what has worked for almost a year. Sometimes, you shouldn't veer to far from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment