Apr 9, 2014

Essence of Beauty Body and Hand Cream


I wash my hands a lot so I feel that I need to have hand lotion at the ready. I always keep one in my purse, on my vanity, on my desk at work, in my desk at work, in the kitchen, in the laundry room -- you get the picture. I am very picky about the lotions that I use (surprise!). I actually prefer to use creams. Lotions just feel too watery to me. If a product says cream, I zero in to it.

One of the reasons that I love the Essence of Beauty Body and Hand Creams is because they are bonafide hand creams. I find mine at my local CVS. They have several fragrances to choose from; Forever Paris, In The Tropics, Japanese Garden, Lilies & Freesia, Secret Woods, Sun Blossom, White Lavender, Wind Kissed and my fave -- Citrus Coconut.  I only showed 2 because 2 are at work and the other 2 are so grungy, it's best not to show you how beat up things can get when they live in my purse.

These hand and body creams are creamy and smell very nice. 1 or 2 of the fragrances are a bit too strong for me, but for the most part, they are subtle but last through a hand washing or two. I get the 1.75 oz size when they are 3 for $10. Normally that happens every 4 - 6 weeks -- sometimes unadvertised. There is the rare case when they are 4 for $10 and then I go all nutty and stock up. I go to the CVS close to my job so much, that the ladies in there tell me what's on sale as I walk in the store (normally they walk me to the scanning kiosk and hand me a basket - I'm an easy mark).

So, if you are looking for a nice purse hand lotion or cream, you really should try some of these out. You can smell them in the store and I can promise you that because the consistency is good enough for this picky customer, you'll like it to!


Side bar -- is there a FDA rules and regulations rule for what constitutes a cream versus a lotion? Will someone get in trouble if they use the wrong term? If someone (namely me) turns them in and they get a fine or something? Just questions I have. Carry on with your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment