Apr 11, 2014

Jordana Eyeshadow Singles


A few months ago I found a few older Jordana eyeshadow singles in the discount box at a beauty store in the mall. Everyone knows that I love Jordana's Best Lash Extreme Mascara, the Easyliner For Lips and I like their Twist and Shine lip stains too. My Walgreens stores don't normally have the eyeshadow colors and I didn't feel comfortable buying eyeshadows online (I've been burned a few times) so I haven't been able to try them.


I was waiting on my sister in the mall a few months ago and I wandered into a beauty store. I found a huge bin of the Jordana eyeshadows and I picked out 3 of the most basic ones I could find. I figured I couldn't go wrong with Cocoa, Terra Cotta and Toast.

Oh yes! These colors are phenomenal. They are nicely pigmented and blend like a dream. Just today I wore an eye look using just the three of these. They are warm, matte browns (except Terra Cotta -- it has a touch of shimmer, not much) that blend in nicely with your skin. I have used this with the Maybelline Color Tattoos (Bad To The Bronze and Inked In Pink are perfect) as a base and I've added my bareMinerals loose powders on top for a pop of shine. No matter what I do, I always get complements.

So what do I plan on going and doing?


I'm going back to that store and seek what else they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment