Mar 27, 2014

Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss


I mentioned a while ago that my stores were putting up new, bigger Milani stands and I talked about loving the Milani Color Statement Lipsticks that they have. I do love them but I'm still a gloss girl and Milani has added some new glosses to their line.


Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Glosses are soooo nice. They run about $4.99 (I of course, got mine with BOGO 1/2 off) at the drugstore. They are moist and they last a long time (I eat and drink all day and I got 4 good hours plus 1 "color still there" hour). These colors stand on their own. With 2 or 3 swipes of the doe foot applicator, you have a powerful bit of gloss. They are a bit sticky and I'm not a fan of that normally but with these glosses, the stickiness doesn't drive me crazy. They have a slight smell that's not unpleasant and they don't leave that line on your lips.


The website shows that they come in 14 different shades and most of the stores that I've been in have about 8 - 12 of those shades. So far (yes, so far) I've picked up Mai-Tai, Luminous, Mauve Fetish and Pink Lady. I have my eye on a few others (Sweet Grapefruit, Coral Crush and Ravish Raspberry are on my list).


I like to wear lip liner so I line my lips and then pop some Brilliant Shine Gloss over them and "BAM" you get a beautiful color. I added a picture of the day that I wore Pink Lady with a Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob (got the idea off of Pinterest). Are you for real?! Isn't that gorgeous?!



Oh I have plans for these glosses. I think that have slipped in as my spring fave ladies. If you haven't tried these out you need to run to the store and pick up some. I'm serious. Stop reading this and go now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment