Mar 22, 2014

It's A Haul Y'all!


Hey there!

So I've been doing what I do best, shopping!! I haven't done much this past week, but I have done some. I've picked up little odds and ends and of course, I thought I'd show you.

I have to begin with the item that I am the proudest of. I found a pack of L'Oreal Paris Ideal Clean Makeup Removing Towelettes at my local Wally World. You see from the little sticker that they were marked down to $2.50. I had a $2.00 off coupon! I know, how awesome is that?! It doesn't even matter if they are any good because even if they are only used to wipe swatches off my hand or clean up mascara mistakes, for $.50 it's a steal!

I also picked up the NYC Color Wheel Palette in Bronzed Pink. I'll be honest; it's not the one I meant to pick up. I meant to pick up Pink Cheek Glow. No worries. I'll pick that one up later and I'll tell you how I liked both of them!

I have an eye primer experiment coming up so I used a coupon (and a BOGO 1/2 off) and got the Rimmel London Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer. And, you cannot have shadow primer without eye shadow. I decided to check out the Black Radiance shadows and see if they are anything like the Wet n Wild shadows. I mean they look exactly like them! We'll see. I did like the fact that Black Radiance has darker colors and shades better suited for darker skin. I'm excited to try them.

And of course I got some lippies. I can't come home without a lipstick (I just picked up another lipstick organizer today!). I had a coupon for Revlon so I added a Colorburst Lip Butter to my collection - Pink Truffle. I also had a coupon for the Wet n Wild Mega Lip Color so I picked up Pink Slip. You know I love my Wet n Wild Mega Lip Color. I also picked up one of the new Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Glosses in Mai Tai. One of my bloggy friends mentioned how much she liked this one and it looked so pretty on her that I had to pick one up for myself.


My local Target just put on their big girl panties and got a real ELF section so I was able to purchase the Eye Refresh that they have. Spoiler alert - I have tried this and I don't know if it is working but it feels good! I guess that makes it worth the price of admission, huh?!


And last, but not least, last Sunday I found a Tarina Tarantino Gem Gloss. Well, I actually found a few of them, but this was the color that I thought I'd try. I've never tried their gloss before so this should be a real treat.

So there it is lovely ladies (and maybe a few guys, I guess, I dunno). My small, but mighty haul. Hopefully everything is wonderful and delightful and I have only good things to report back.


But we all know that 'aint happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment