Mar 21, 2014

Quickie Review - Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat - Radiant Touch


I think I'm about to upset quite a few of you. Sorry in advance.

I picked up a sample of Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat (don't you love saying that?) - Radiant Touch in 5.5 Luminous Praline. So many YouTubers and Bloggers have sung the praises of this luminizing pen. According to the Sephora website, it "brings light and radiance to the skin, immediately erases any signs of fatigue, and brightens the complexion". My friend at the Sephora counter squeezed out a sample of the $41 elixir so that I could see the results for myself. He too sang it's praises.

I did exactly what my Sephora friend told me to do. I followed his directions to the T. I tried this lovely little sample out for 4 days and I did not sing. Maybe I didn't use it correctly. Maybe I don't look at sleepy as I thought I did. But, this stuff did not work. It magnified the creases and illuminated my tired eyes. It didn't make me look more alive just older and more tired.

Don't be too angry with me folks. I don't blame this magical potion for what it didn't do. Sometimes the mere mortal holding the potion doesn't know how to use it properly. This is the 5th or 6th magic potion I've tried and they all do the same thing.

So, the magical YSL Touche Éclat did do something pretty magnificent. It made me realize that perhaps my wrinkles and tired eyes don't look so bad at all. Maybe all those lotions and potions can't fix my eyes...

...because they aren't broken.


I'm glad I didn't pay $41 plus tax for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment