Jan 30, 2014

Sample Bin Review - Perfumes

Hey All,

I've pulled out the sample bin and decided to smell good for a few days. Sure, I normally smell good but for 3 days per perfume, I'm going to smell really good!

The perfumes that I will be trying are samples that I requested online, got in a goodie bag or came as a gift with purchase. I don't know why I keep them. Honestly, I wear body oils or body sprays when I remember to. Most of the time I forget that I even have fragrances.

I needed to either dump the perfumes or start using them. I decided using them was the best thing. So, here are the first round reviews of the perfumes from the sample bin.

DREAM ANGELS HEAVENLY EAU DE PARFUM - Victoria Secret $45 - $65
This was a sweet, soft vanilla and floral fragrance. Not bad really but a little too sweet for me. The bottle is classic and would look good on your dresser. It was nice and I'd buy it as a gift for someone else.

CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum - Department Store $85 for 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Such a nice, classic fragrance. I thought it would be an old lady, heavy fragrance but I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, the bottle is pretty but the name on your dresser would make all the difference. This is one that I may have to give in and purchase.

Calvin Klein euphoria - Department Stores $66.00 for 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
I had never heard of this. Yep, I must have been under a rock. I really liked this one. It's a bit heavier than I normally like but I wore this one longer than just the required 3 days. Other reviews said this one was sexy. I can see that. This is definitely a date night fragrance that tells him...well, you know what it tells him!

White Musk Perfume Oil by The Body Shop - $16 for .5 fl oz
This scent blew me away. It was a deeper toned, richer fragrance than I normally go for but I really liked it. It was sexy and smoldering and it was still there when I got home after work. People would stop me, try to figure out the scent and then ask me what I was wearing. This one I plan on purchasing. The price point is great.

What about you? I know you have all those fragrances that you've collected, those pages you've ripped out of the magazines. What are you doing with them? Ready to try them out? You might find a new favorite fragrance.



Stay tuned for part 2. I have several fragrances remaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment