Oct 2, 2015

September Faves


Hey there!

I must say that September was a pretty chill month. I didn't deviate from products most of the month. I was sick a few days and then super duper busy other days so it was just easier to keep to the status quo. So, the favorites are things that helped me stay on task.



The number one task is keeping moisturized. It's important and when you become my age, it's super important. My favorite moisturizers are my Laneige Water Bank Serum for my face and Nivea Moisturizing Creme for everywhere else. Laneige is a new favorite and Nivea is an oldie but goodie. They have both stayed on my body all month.


The key to a well moisturized body is also good bath products. You want to use bubble bath and shower gels that don't dry you out. My new first love are The Body Shop products. Anytime I see them in Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, Homegoods wherever, I have permission (from myself) to pick them up. They smell so good and lather so well. I currently have a Vineyard Peach (repeat purchase!) and Honeymania (new purchase). They don't look used do they? That because you only need a little bit!



The other non makeup item that I've been loving are these new earrings that I picked up from the Atlanta Apparel Mart last month. I always run into Golden Stella and grab several pairs of earrings. They are cheap as chips and so comfortable. I think these were about five bucks and I have worn the heck out of them. I love them.



Makeup wise I've been highlighting the "BAM!" outta my cheeks. I've been using my e.l.f. Baked Highlighter in Pink Diamonds. I use this so much and it still looks brand new! That's because you don't need much. Some people say that there is too much fall out and that it's too chunky. That has not been my experience. It's smooth and stays where you put it. I find that I get many complements when I'm wearing this.

My lip color practically all month has been my Revlon Superlustrous lipstick in Blushing Nude. It's a gorgeous warm, pinky nude. It's creamy and I don't need to use a lip balm beforehand. I keep this sucker in my purse and I'm always ready to go!

And my last favorite is currently gracing my toes. I am wearing the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish in Berry Magical. A-MA-ZING. I wanted to wear a dark color to get my head ready for Fall (it takes a lot of prep work for me to prepare). I knew it was going to be pretty but nothing prepared me for this! I'm ready to paint my nails with this again!

These have been my faves for September. I really have been using the heck out of these products and it's going to take a lot of me to switch it up...but I will.


What have you been loving this month? Are you going to keep it in rotation or add something new?

No comments:

Post a Comment